Had to wake up early today, to take my own bus, all the way to Marine Parade Central, that place opposite Parkway Parade? Actually, it isn't that bad taking bus alone, haha! It's quiteee, I-dont-know-how-to-say. Okay, so I wasn't late for my 11am appointment! After the appointment, at about 12.40pm, I saw Yun Jen. Hahaha, she was kinda like shocked! Hahah, it has been a looooooong time since I last saw her in school already. Okay, so..yes, because I kinda fell asleep in the room just now, saw I was like walking to Parkway Parade with no sense of direction at all. So, I spent $1.90 for a Small Coke in Burger Kings to wait for dear Hui Shan to reach BK.
We went to Borders to buy this huge notebook for dearest CH, cause his birthday's coming :D Weeehoooo! Okay, so the 10-1=9 of us in MG's gonna split the $ for his pressie! Okay, I think the notebook's reallllly nice! The $'s worth it also. Oh yes, I had this really funny conversation with Yvette when I called to tell her about the pressie.
Y: Hello
Me: Hellooo!!!
(Hui Shan laughing behind)
Me: Yveettteeeee! You know we're gonna buy a hahahahah (i don't know why I started laughing)
Y: Huh?!!!
Me: We're gonna buy smth for chung chung hsieennnnn. hahahaha
Y: what?! you buying smth for chee chong han? (smth like that)
(Me&Shan laughing like some mad dog behind)
Y: What?!?!
Me: No!! Chung Hsien la.
Y: Oh, okay. Getting what?
Me: Notebook, $19
Y: WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT SOOOOOO EXXXXXXXPEEEENNNNNSSSSSIIIVEE?!?!
(took my handphone away from my ears)
Me: haha! We're sharing among all 9 of us la, so its quite cheap. hahaha!
Y: Oh, anything la. hehehe
Okay, I'm always laughing when I'm on the phone with her. I just laugh for no reasons at all. I don't kno why, hearing her voice, would simply make me feel better! Cause her voice sounds like tweety today! Hahaha! Okay, sorry dearest Yvette. If you're reading this, I bet you feel like killing me now :P
So in Borders, we called like almost everyone, telling them about what we're getting for CH and the plans we did for him. Hahaha, oh! & I forgot to call Liang Deng. Zzz. Well, calling everyone up, hearing their different voices after not hearing it for dont know how many months, was :D
So..after we bought the notebook, we've got no where to go, cause we've accomplished our mission. Then, we've got no where else to go. So, I went to buy pins for school. Cause, my pins are like missing each day. Then...after walking up and down doing nothing, with nothing in mind, I told Hui Shan I wanna go her house(: Heeeheheheh. Okay, so we went to Shan's house. Long time no see, to her mummy! Like, don't know when was the last time I saw auntie already(: Hehe. Okay, so we did nothing but just watch tv. Okay, Channel 56 :D Anyway, I did the love count thing on Shan, so so so, is it accurate :D
Left her house at around 3pm, to meet Mindy in Tmall. Oh wells..we wanted to get presents, but..nothing caught our eyes. So...we ate dinner together at Ajisen, then we left.